Why you Should Consider YouTube SEO
Why Is YouTube SEO
Important For Your Business?
Once upon a time, YouTube was the place to go to see funny videos of cats. Today it is no longer just a video portal, nor is it a social media platform, but the second biggest search engine in the world, after Google.
Let us share with you some statistics concerning YouTube and what goes on there by way of activity:
According to YouTube, there are:
- 1.9 billion Total Number of Monthly Active YouTube Users
- 30+ million Total Number of Daily Active YouTube Users
- 5 billion Videos Watched Per Day
- 300 hours of Videos uploaded per minute
- 1 billion hours of YouTube content are watched per day
- YouTube attracts about 1/3 of users on the internet.
While the statistics may be interesting, you may be thinking, ‘how will YouTube benefit my business?’
When it comes to business on YouTube, it is important to note:
- Only 9% of small businesses are on YouTube
- YouTube is no longer just for kids – 35+ and 55+ age groups are the fastest-growing YouTube demographics
- People have watched 50,000 years of product review videos in the past two years (2016-2018)
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV making YouTube a cost-effective advertising platform
- Searches of “how-to” videos on YouTube are growing 70% year on year – Ideal if your business can solve a problem.
CHECK YOUR WEBSITE SEO SCORE
How Your Website Is Performing?
Simply fill out the form and receive your full SEO audit within minutes, straight to your email inbox.
Our report will be full and in-depth, showing you exactly what you need to do to get your site ranking higher within the search results.
See Your Overall SEO Score – Your Top Ranking Positions – The Best Links To Your Site – Mobile Usability – General Website Performance – Your Social Presence – The Overall Security of Your Site – Recommendations For Improved Performance.