“We’ve Increased Our Sales By 30%, Achieving A 5x ROI Within 4 Months, Without Increasing Client Aquisition Costs”.
Jadon Martin – CEO
Why You Should Consider Financial SEO Services
Our SEO Process is Guaranteed To Get Financial Consultant Quality Results – The Only Benchmark For Success Online.
Every financial services business today, regardless of its size, needs to ensure they have an effective web presence that builds brand awareness with potential clients and the best way to do that is through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
With over 80% of people searching online for businesses, quality SEO gets your website higher in the search engine rankings, and as a result, your website is found by more people searching for financial services businesses like yours.
Are you a Financial Advisor who spends time trying to generate leads through seminars, cold calling, and other methods? Methods that take up valuable time. Or maybe even take you away from your family?
Imagine crushing your business goals and still having the time you want to spend with those who matter most to you! What would it mean for you, if you knew you could have a predictable stream of new clients, looking for you every month?
Did you know that last month there were hundreds of people actively looking online, in your area, for a local Advisor to help them with their financial matters?
Check Out Our Two Examples
Our first example shows you the search volume on a monthly basis for financial advisor relevant phrases in Anoka County in Minnesota. Anoka County is the fourth-most-populous county in Minnesota, covering a wide area of land and a population of just of 351,000 as of 2017. So it doesnt have the biggest population. Each month on average there are 300 searches every month, by people in the Anoka County area, looking for financial advice, according to Google.
Our second example shows you the search volume on a monthly basis for financial advisor relevant phrases in the city of Raleigh, North Carolina. Raleigh is the 41st largest city in the US, with a population of just over 460,000 as of 2017. Each month on average there are over 900 searches a month, by people in the city of Raleigh, looking for financial advise, according to Google.
These two searches, carried out in small areas of less than 5000,000 people, shows you the potential for new financial business every month for your consultancy, if you dominate the search results in your area.
Firms that truly harness the power of SEO, capture between 15-41% of those prospects, according to research by Google. Imagine knowing that next month you could have 50 plus people with investable assets, reaching out to you for help every month!
With over 55 years of financial advisory experience in our firm, we know the pressure of finding new business each month. We’ve been to the conferences, offering the latest marketing strategies. We’ve tried seminars, mailers, cold calling. We’ve tried the lot, just like you, to generate leads.
You don’t have to leave the cutting edge Financial SEO strategies to the big national companies.
You can dominate your local market yourself. We want to help firms like yours, increase brand awareness, and generate inbound leads. We will target people who are deliberately looking online, for someone to help them with their financial matters, to come to your business.
We are not an SEO company hoping to sign up every financial advisor in your area. Our solutions are so effective that we will only work with a tiny select group of firms in each geographical location. Maybe even only work with just one firm.
So we are looking to partner with the right person – one who has high integrity and loves helping clients in need. Who has a strong desire for predictable growth and wants to be the dominant brand in their local market.
Is that you?
If you want to give yourself a competitive advantage, grow your business and take control of the client prospects you generate, then speak to us today. You can find out more, by requesting we call you to discuss further, by using the form below.
Once you provide your contact information, one of our specialists will call you.
So why not begin the conversation with us today and see how we can help you gain more quality leads and take control of your business growth.
Search Engine Optimization For Financial Services
Why would you continue to use methods for generating leads and business, that take up so much of your energy and time, when you can use the power of the internet and search engine optimization to get your financial practice found ahead of your competition.
These are just a few of the important statistics that show the need for businesses to have high quality and effective search engine optimization (SEO) carried out on their website.
Unless you are optimizing your website effectively, whether from a marketing point of view, or within the search results, we can guarantee that you are leaving valuable revenue on the table.
There is one statistic we didn’t include in the list above, because we wanted to emphasize it separately.
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
What does that stat mean? It means that whenever anyone is looking for a business, a new product, service or help with anything, especially in this case, their finances, they start their search with a search engine. They don’t go to Facebook. They are not crawling Twitter. They go to Google, even to Bing, and yes still people use Yahoo. To find the product or service that will help them with their needs. And if they are not finding you, they are finding your competition.
Why Use Us For Your Financial Services SEO?
There are two main reasons why you should consider us as the company to increase your business listing rankings within the search results.
We Know The Financial Services Industry
We have worked within the financial sector for over 20 years, as advisors and consultants, so we know the industry extremely well. This enables us to provide the very best service as we understand all that is involved in running a succesfull and profitable financial services practice.
We Know What The Search Engines Want
As well as working with the finance sector, we have also been marketing online since 1998. We know exactly what the search engines are looking for when it comes to performing to a high standard. We also test and research regularly to keep our methods fresh and up to date.
What We Do
We offer a lot of things when it comes to doing SEO for you. Let’s give you an overview of what we do .
- We take a look at the existing rankings of your site and see what we need to do to get power to it.
- We scrutinise your competition to see what they’re doing and what we need to do to overtake them in the search results.
- Carry out any internal repair and restructuring that your website may need to ensure it is compliant with any major Google updates
- Make any required changes to the code of individual pages so they are indexing within the search results properly (being seen by the search engines).
- Carry out testing on various browsers, checks to see if there are any penalties in place, and perform load speed tests to get your site running at the fastest level possible.
- Ensure your website security (https) is up to date so your website is fully protected.
- Optimise your individual pages for relevant keywords that contain buyer intent, and generate maximum traffic for highest ROI
- Create powerful, quality, and relevant links that point to your website. These will be for the terms and phrases people are using to find businesses like yours, so you dominate them.
- Check to see how well your business is seen online, improve, update or edit your various listings, plus we add a lot more to build brand awareness everywhere.
- Ensure your site is mobile friendly so it shows up in mobile search results.
- Track and monitor traffic that comes to your pages.
- Become administrators of your Google Search Console so we can make the relevant updates Google suggests.
- Manage your Google My Business listing with regular post submissions and updates.
- Help you improve the content on your site for better customer conversions
- Create additional content where needed, such as blog posts, articles for authority sites that make you stand out as the guru – These help increase not only the rankings with the search engines, but also help you be seen as the pre-eminent company in your field.
- Monitor website interactions, phone calls and any conversions. This helps us to know which parts of your site are performing better than others.
- Finally, we will send you a monthly report showing you the results of our work, allowing you to can see what we are doing to get your business listed high within Page 1 of the search results, and generate more business for you.
- AND A WHOLE LOT MORE…
What To Expect From Our SEO Agency
We don’t see ourselves as a simple SEO agency, but an extension to your business. Your success online is our success, and so we view ourselves as your search engine optimization department
What Will SEO Cost Me?
So you may be thinking, ‘I’m interested in having my business gain better rankings and ultimately more leads and enquiries, but what is this all going to cost?’
The answer to that is simple, that is up to you!
SEO is not a product that you buy off the shelf. Because the work involved is not the same for everyone, and not everyone wants the same work.
You may be a small local financial consultancy who wants to build brand awareness on line, not looking for anything too in-depth. You may be a company launching a new service and need mass exposure. You may want to dominate your marketplace and need a lot of power to beat the competition, to get to the top.
Buying SEO is like buying a car. What do you want the car for? Large family use? Compact for town? Off road? Speed, style, and elegance? If you are looking for a car that will perform like a Ferrari, you are not going to buy a Mini van.
What we provide is an investment that returns more than you paid for it, so the cost over time is actually nothing!
LET US SHOW YOU HOW!
What To Consider When Working Out The Cost & Value
There are a number of key factors when it comes to thinking about what you want to invest in SEO and the cost implications. Here is what you need to consider:
- Where does your website currently stand in comparison to your competition?
- Are you looking to compete against bigger companies?
- What is the size of your target market? Is it small, exclusive, regional, or larger?
- What is the value of a new customer/client to you, and what would be the budget to acquire more?
The final thing you will want to consider is how you view your business. If you believe that what you offer is the best in the marketplace then you will want the best SEO agency to help you be seen as the best.
We care about your success, that’s what makes us good at what we do. The harder we work on your seo, the better the results you get, and that will makes us all very happy.