Check Your SEO Score For FREE!Fast Analysis Of Your Site. Put Your Details Below & Submit.
Why You Should Consider it.
The main factor that makes local SEO different from mainstream SEO services is the fact it focuses solely on businesses who want to increase their digital presence locally.There are certain terms and phrases related to businesses that the search engines have allocated as relevant for local terms.
It used to be the case that if you were looking for a business in your town, you would search for the business type and include the name of your town in your search – for example, Plumber in London, or Heating Engineer in New York. But now thanks to the search engines putting greater emphasis on local search, and the fact they can tell from your IP address or your mobile phone geotag where you are located exactly, by simply typing in the relevant keyword phrase, the results you get back will be local results.
There are a number of key elements to local SEO that are carried out, that we wouldn’t do if a website is wanting to rank nationally or wanted international seo. This work is incorporated into our main SEO services strategy which we outline further down the page, and goes a long way to help your website improve its local listings within the search engine results.
Local SEO is all about getting your business found online within your local area. But why is it important that a local business should specifically focus on optimising their online presence with local seo
SEO IS A RESULTS BUSINESS
There is a lot of misleading info out there concerning SEO, and that is why we let our work do the talking. We are all about results. It is the only way to gauge success. We are sure that when it comes to your website performing well within the Google rankings, you want to get more qualified visitors and an increase in quality business. That’s why you should speak to us…
But also, the following statistics from Hubspot show that carrying out effective SEO on your web presence if you are a local business, is certainly worthwhile.
- 72% Consumers who did a local search visited a store within 5 miles
- 30% Mobile searches related to a location
- 28% Searches for something nearby that result in a purchase
- 50%Percentage of local searches on mobile that result in visit to store within one day
- 78% Percentage of local searches on mobile that result in offline purchases.
SEO AGENCY SERVICES
From our 20+ years of experience working in search engine optimization, we are able to provide a full range of quality SEO services that will generate you more business online.
WHY LOCAL SEO IS IMPORTANT TO YOUR SITE
What We Do For Your Website
We offer a lot of things when it comes to providing SEO services for businesses. Let’s give you an overview of what we do .
- We take a look at the existing rankings of your site and see what we need to do to get power to it.
- We scrutinize your competition to see what they’re doing and what we need to do to overtake them in the search results.
- Carry out any internal repair and restructuring that your website may need to ensure it is compliant with any major Google updates
Make any required changes to the code of individual pages so they are indexing within the search results properly (being seen by the search engines).
- Carry out testing on various browsers, checks to see if there are any penalties in place, and perform load speed tests to get your site running at the fastest level possible.
- Ensure your website security (https) is up to date so your website is fully protected.
- Optimize your individual pages for relevant keywords that contain buyer intent, and generate maximum traffic for highest ROI
- Create powerful, quality, and relevant links that point to your website. These will be for the terms and phrases people are using to find businesses like yours, so you dominate them.
- Check to see how well your business is seen online, improve, update or edit your various listings, plus we add a lot more to build brand awareness everywhere.
- Ensure your site is mobile friendly so it shows up in mobile search results.
- Track and monitor traffic that comes to your pages.
Become administrators of your Google Search Console so we can make the relevant updates Google suggests.
- Manage your Google My Business listing with regular post submissions and updates.
- Help you improve the content on your site for better customer conversions.
- Create additional content where needed, such as blog posts, articles for authority sites that make you stand out as the guru – These help increase not only the rankings with the search engines, but also help you be seen as the pre-eminent company in your field.
- Monitor website interactions, phone calls and any conversions. This helps us to know which parts of your site are performing better than others.
- Finally, we will send you a monthly report showing you the results of our work, allowing you to can see what we are doing to get your business listed high within Page 1 of the search results, and generate more business for you.
- AND A WHOLE LOT MORE…
Plus We Reckon You are Missing Out On The Power of Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is one of the most underutilized properties on the web. Google wants businesses to use GMB as much as possible, and so to use it effectively is to be rewarded by Google in the search results.
We will set up and manage your GMB listing the way Google wants, and help you gain additional enquires through your GMB listing as well as your website.
The example here shows the number of phone calls a client based in Salisbury NC received in one month, via GMB, which was 58 calls, in addition to the 74 calls generated via their website from our SEO work. Not bad for a business based in a town with a population just over 33,000.
What We Have Achieved For Our Clients
We said at the top of the page that we are an SEO agency that focuses on results. Results come is different forms. They can be an increase in visitor traffic. More phone calls. Higher rankings. They also differ depending on the niche you are in, and its competitiveness. Here are a few examples of what we have gained for clients over the past 12 month.
73% increase in traffic for Realtor during the first 3 months of Covid-19 lock down, compared to the previous 3 months.
We increased clients sales by 30%, achieving a 5x ROI within 4 months, without increasing acquisition costs
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SEO AGENCY
Most FAQ's Concerning SEO
There are many factors to consider when it comes to how long will it take before you see results. Firstly what results are you looking for? Because if you want to rank locally, then the time it takes will be a lot less than if you want to rank nationally. Also you need to consider your niche and the competition. Usually you should expect to start seeing improvements in your rankings and traffic within 3-6 months. Once we carry out a full analysis of your website and your competitors, we will give you a time frame for you to start seeing quality results.
The ROI is dependent on a number of factors, such as the value of a new client, the cost of a sale, the conversion rate of your sales team. We can show you on our SEO ROI Calculator what return you can expect. Most of our clients see anything between 50-200x return on their SEO investment.
Unfortunately SEO is not a one time job. It takes continuous work to get you up the rankings, and what is done today, and the results gained wont last, because your competition will want to out rank you. So you have to keep going to stay ahead of the game.
There is no set pricing, because every business is different, every niche is different. The work needed to get a plumber ranking in a small town, wont be as much as getting a financial services business ranking nationally. Our clients currently pay from $750 a month if they are a local business operating in a small area, to a large national corporation that is spending $15,000 a month.
No. In fact no one can. Google change their algorithm on a regular basis, and in doing so, the positions a website holds can change too. We guarantee quality work, which gets quality results, and if that results in the #1 spot for your main keyword, then we can’t do more than that.
No. We would love to help everyone that has requested our expertise in growing their brand online, but we can’t. We select the clients we work with very carefully, to ensure their success and have a practical set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed. Also, we only work with one company per niche/area, meaning we will never work with the competition of any of our clients.
What To Consider When Working Out The Cost & Value
There are a number of key factors when it comes to thinking about what you want to invest in SEO and the cost implications. Here is what you need to consider:
Where does your website currently stand in comparison to your competition?
Are you looking to compete against bigger companies?
What is the size of your target market? Is it small, exclusive, regional, or larger?
What is the value of a new customer/client to you, and what would be the budget to acquire more?
The final thing you will want to consider is how you view your business. If you believe that what you offer is the best in the marketplace then you will want the best SEO company to help you be seen as the best.
We care about your success, that’s what makes us work hard. The harder we work on your local search optimization, the better the results you get, and that will makes us all very happy.