We don’t see ourselves as a simple SEO service supplier, but an extension to your business. Your success online is our success, and so we view ourselves as your SEO department. Therefore,we will never work with any of your competitors while working with you. In fact we guarantee we will never work with your competitors even if we stop working with you at any time.
Other Digital Marketing Services
While there are search engines there will always be a requirement for quality SEO. If done properly, which it will be with us, search engine optimisation will generate more traffic / visitors to your site. Once we have generated that increase in traffic to your site, it is up to you to have a website that is engaging and generates interaction. But what about those people who don’t interact with you on the first visit and they leave your site? Statistics claim that less than 10% of visitors to your site will take positive action on the first visit, be it filling out a contact form, signing up to a newsletter, or buying from you there and then. So the question is, what should you do concerning the other 90% that haven’t made a decision straight away and leave your site and potentially go to one of your competitors, to ‘shop around’?
You should look to re-market to them once they have left your site, to remind them of what you offer, and to entice them back to your site over your competition. Remarketing and Facebook advertising are two of the best, and most under-utilised, methods of reaching out to website visitors once they have left your site. You will want to seriously consider adding at least one of these services to your SEO campaign, to maximise your profit increase potential. Speak to us about either re-marketing or Facebook advertising, to get a better understanding of the effects it can have for your online marketing efforts.